This build ended up being a bit different than usual. For one, I didn’t document the it blow by blow. In fact, I may take a break from doing so for a little while. I realized that my (current) aversion to doing all the prep and staging for pre-build photos was keeping me from building at all. At that point it’s just not worth doing.
Second, I didn’t just prep, but fully assembled all the body parts before doing any painting (I’ll explain why in a bit).
The Darilbalde has surprisingly few parts:
That’s not a judgement, just an observation.
No wait, it is kind of a judgement actually. Or maybe more of a concern.